Experience the difference our team of experts can make and find out what makes us special.
The Corona Difference
Corona was established on June 14, 2013 by a group of highly talented and experienced scientists, engineers, IT professionals and GIS professionals that have worked together for over 20 years. Our team has a long history of successfully executing projects and delivering industry-leading solutions. We provide IT services, including geographic information systems (GIS), system design and software development, as well as program management and environmental consulting services. Our success is evident in our past and ongoing projects, including high-profile work, such as the 2014 West Virginia Elk River chemical spill and Louisiana’s emergency response to Naegleria fowleri deaths from drinking water in 2013 .
Why Choose Corona?
We are unique.
Our environmental consulting company combines cutting-edge science and engineering with the latest technology. Our team not only includes talented water scientists, microbiologists and environmental engineers; it also includes expert computer programmers, software developers and geographic information systems professionals.
Our work is important.
We solve complex problems in the water community that protect public health and the environment. Recent news headline examples of our work include addressing deadly amoebae, hexavalent chromium, and other contaminants in our drinking water, as well as understanding drinking water systems and protecting them from threats. We are defining new approaches and standards for the water community.
Our company is successful.
Our clients and partners love our team and our work. Our scientists and engineers perform cutting-edge research and implement innovative solutions to maximize effectiveness and efficiency. Our software developers learn and use the latest languages, frameworks and libraries to build sophisticated information systems. Contact us to see how our approach to problem solving may be exactly what you need.
Corona is dedicated to applying sound science
to protect public health and the environment.
As consultants, we deliver value by prioritizing
the needs and success of our clients.
We engage in the development and unbiased pursuit of best and emerging technologies to deliver innovative, robust, and effective solutions.
We leverage all company-wide resources through constructive, open communication and collaboration to achieve best results.
Through all of our endeavors, we foster lifelong learning to empower ourselves, our clients, and our communities.
We are committed to the highest standard
of personal and professional integrity.
Members of the Corona Environmental Team have been serving the Federal Government for over 20 years. They have provided support to many offices of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and U.S. Geological Survey. Corona Environmental Consulting is able to participate in Small Business Set Asides and Full and Open Opportunities and is currently a subcontractor on some federal contracts.
Corona Environmental Consulting is currently registered to do business in California, Colorado, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Texas, and West Virginia.
The following Corona offerings are on the GSA IT Schedule 70 under contract #GS-35F-199DA:
- Special Item No. 132-51 / 132-51STLOC/ 132-51RC – Information Technology Professional Services
- FPDS Code D302- IT Systems Development Services
- FPDS Code D306 – IT Systems Analysis Services
- FPDS Code D307 – Automated Information Systems Design and Integration Services
- FPDS Code D308 – Programming Services
- FPDS Code D311 – IT Data Conversion Services
- FPDS Code D399 – Other Information Technology Services, Not Elsewhere Classified
- 541620: Environmental Consulting Services
- 541511: Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512: Computer Systems Design Services
- 541519: Other Computer Related Services
- 541611: Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541618: Other Management Consulting Services
- 541690: Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541712: Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering and Life Science (except Biotechnology)
- 541990: All other Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
- 518210: Data Processing, Hosting and Related Services
- 541330: Engineering Services